Friday, December 10, 2010

Wish List - Studio and Color

I'm always thinking about color, especially in gemstones, but the announcement of Pantone's 2011 Color of the Year triggered something that I rarely share:  my wish list.

My wish list is mostly loaded down with beads, tools and books, but I have a sub-list devoted to my dream studio.  In this place of mine, I  want a lot of color, but the practical me resigns the walls to either white or black so I don't get distracted from my beads.  And I've always envisioned a space for a huge chalk board.  When I was a kid, my mom had one in her office, and my younger brother and I made the most of it while we waited for her to finish one of her meetings.

Anyway, today's post from design*sponge brings me a bit closer to checking two items off my wish list - color and a chalkboard

Hudson Paint as a line of chalkboard paint !



Check out all of the chalkboard paint colors.

3 comments:

  1. That is so awesome! You could have a whole chalkboard wall. I'm sure the kids would love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! They're already choosing their colors ... and sections of walls!

    ReplyDelete