Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Challenges: The Business of Jewelry Design

Hi all - I just want to wish everyone a splendid upcoming week!
I'm looking forward to this week (dare I say Monday?) because I'm kicking my jewelry business into high gear: I've joined the Flourish and Thrive Academy's 20 Sales In 20 Days Challenge!
#20SalesIn20Days Challenge
I've joined the challenge!

Tracy and Robin are two amazing jewelry artists and businesswomen who share their combined experience. They get it, because they've done it. If you are a fellow jewelry designer, I highly recommend you check them out.
As for Amy Cousin Jewelry, please join me in this challenge: my 50% Off Sale will go on for a little while longer, so head on over and start shopping!
amycousinjewelry.com

Also, I will be posting pics on Instagram and Twitter, so please follow me there as well. I follow back. Above all, have a great week!
~ Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment